What do I use to ship great applications?
- Figma: Turning broad concepts and goals into usable, valuable experiences through high-fidelity design
- Communication: From investigation to conveying strategy and direction,
- Team Growth: Raising long term UX quality through feedback and mentoring
- Cross-Department Collaboration: It's easy to talk with developers when you know their languages (React, etc) and have plenty of empathy
What do i like to do when I am not working?
- Take bike rides to the beach
- Play guitar
- Cook noodle soup
- Make mediocre cocktails